Friday, November 14, 2008

Belly Punching Taiwan

God remembers Milan

I do not ever believe me and still does not convince me, but curiosity, my conviction, forcing me to try everything, and, just like that, no. I stuck with us up to his neck, until it came near drowning. are in the acute stage of use. I do not know how long and honestly I feel already the first signs of tiredness and I think that soon will opt for the Facebook-suicide. A few days ago G. (My dearest friend) tells me that he had committed suicide on Facebook. She could not stand. And here he explained his motives: Ari: Hey, but you've gone from feisbuc I just when the fever is taking me. How long? G: ao '! I was writing for almost a year. It sucks and I 'came pero' just recently, before me contained.


G: in what sense?

Ari: that is, what is the disease?
G: Hmmmm let me think
1) news', cute!
2) but hey, there 's also peppuzzo not seen him for 20 years!
3) ah pero 'than friends peppuzzo pussies who could almost write on his wall to let me see
Ari: (LOL)
G: 4) fine the application, there are also those for kennels!
5) before mad
6) second mad
7) third crazy
8) n crazy
9) something I'm not back, but 'cool that I do the cocks of other
10) I DO THE OTHER COCKS! I'm a monster! VIAAAA
G is back to real life, he's fine and is happier than ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment