Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Can You Get Thrush From Fingering?

The lament of the foreskin (pages 1-156)

I Incipio three days ago, this book by Shalom Auslander (yes, a jew, I love the Jewish writers).
And, as often happens to Jewish writers, is terribly angry with his God
He tells me of his childhood in a Jewish family difficult, kosher very marrow.
A family - and God - from which it seeks by all means to distance themselves, albeit buried under tons of ways of guilt. And so the young Shalom swallowed a cheeseburger and milkshake from McDonald's: the ultimate not kosher. Guilt here is the true protagonist of the novel. At least until page 156.
frankly I expected more fun. In short, I was expecting a novel à la Barney, for instance, and I'm a bit disappointed.

reading situation. In
tram. The lady sitting next to my greenhouse in the hands of her purse Grandma Duck, were to steal it, her handbag. No line in the ears on the Horizon, U2. In the face of a girl with a briefcase, "University of Milan, Form abandonment of studies." Well, spring and another who is preparing for a future as a tissue (or home). In meters. Type in a Hawaiian shirt and notes Magnificent for a moment I pretend to be in the tube in New York. But it's just a moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment