Saturday, September 18, 2010

South Park Source Cydia

If you follow the rules are, if you take the tiles are.


What about the day if not "Hello!"? (That he is a tad self-centered). So something had to happen, but the Council had not determined how fast, how kmh would change the world, but we do twenty, strong enough to cause a devastating tornado that lacks a trombone and a saxophone to hear a rousing Blues by God (even though it says it is very difficult to reach his house, every time I hear "we're going to the house of God , we get lost irretrievably.) However, a listener is divine, and this makes it a particularly sommelier. It was there that I realized I wanted to get into a possibly cultural and not vicious, because then you become addicted (with a miserable salary) not lost the habit, and the hair I still want them all.
In Lounge jazz club, there were workers who were trying to screw the lights, and those that tried to avoid the enlightened, so many people in a suit and tie but no shirt and trousers, and many famous faces, one of them upside down (probably was their leader). All well furnished: sofas, rugs, belts, decorated columns and sound to act as a leitmotif to be inappropriate, because the sound guy at the Adagio had lost the score (a revolutionary political movement, perhaps an anarchist) on his way to the bathroom. Poor thing, since they call "cacophonous" that cruelty. Someone sounds a prelude, from which it follows a ludio, for lack of a "C" is not as playful, and here the audience is bored. That's where I think 'I can not breathe, "so I'm going to go out and find it. I had not seen since the day I saw his trumpet and I decided to get into that club. Looking a little pale and wonder if it is ill, but she responds with nervousness (which is not his cabbages if they ever do) that is at home, and gives me an idiot. Offends me and I go home, and I realize that there is Air. Devil! I had forgotten I had said that he was there. Complete disorder, I wear it, so Mutes does not realize it, and I go to the opening of foreign associations and false conjecture. Too many people are timid, unfair and shallow enough to never think deeply about something, but wearing glasses at the bottom of the bottle, making sunk, and paradoxically, by tapping the fund themselves. And here I am again in crisis, what should I do? I read a magazine (I had already read) where there was wrote "We must form the basis of a new life." Having the height and divided by two, I decide to get these basics, and I'm going to build up. Finally I am in prison, I can escape reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment