Monday, December 22, 2008

Myalgia And Arthralgia

For who?

I'm really happy with the gifts that I am receiving.
Books. Only books. Indeed not. Even a DVD-book.
This is from "The voice of Pasolini .
Yesterday I started to look at him, then stopped. But I seem to have a pearl.
The second gifts, in order of arrival, is " The political mind. The role of motions in destiny of a nation. "

An essay on the relationship between politics, language and emotions.
"In politics, when reason and emotion collide, emotion invariably has to come out victorious. "
I will read it during the Christmas holidays.
Yes, I'm really satisfied.
I nevertheless arises a question (yes, we are never happy). Excuse me, but inspired all this intellectualism? It oozes from the pores? My friends always give things super-committed ergo ...? Maybe it's time I spend on some reading or some flaky business at high skill. I know, I read the jokes Totti, for starters. And a good time to learn the sudoku (sudoko not offend the black belt, for heaven's sake). The truth
is that they are too heavy, although I always feel too light.
But how do I stop? Can not believe, and who loves me he understood.
But what I'd like a nice gift for once disengaged.
For those listening: the biography of regalatemi Cassano, Daje!

0 comments:

Post a Comment