Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Uae Power Of Attorney Template

2008: A leap year to forget ...

Dear friends, dear readers.
I arrived at the end of this year's stormy as they say ... with patched ass. A beautiful pharyngitis that I already cut off from home and barely I will survive the toast of midnight.
The global crisis started by subprime world upset me life, as I also think many of you, taking away my life to work. In fact, my "two" professions because they are both real estate agent broker credit ... Do not you sell a house to die and the calculator that I need (the few that I can steal from competing banks ...) are impossible to deliver.
People now no more money and those who have not make them turn. LCE homes are not sold here but not abroad. Or at least it is increasingly difficult to do so. The total void of activity in my dual profession has led me to look outside of Italy (see Post the first article on http://picalu.blogspot.com) and specifically in Mexico, where the prospects of being able to change his life and work, earn a decent living and even better, thanks to a favorable exchange rate to the euro (once retired) had given me oxygen and my mind was whipped for several months. I organized the trip and we left. The idea was to manage a Bed & Breakfast. Simple, no?
The subprime crisis has brought down the stock exchange. The recession is rash all over the Western world also involving Mexico. How? Certainly not for the debts of Mexicans who do not. They pay all cash! But through the sale of houses by Americans. Their contribution to tourism has failed and the houses are empty in the Costa Maya. The offer now exceeds demand by inverting all our plans.
Besides the fact that the houses are not sold in Italy and then ... here we are.
But the story of 2008 ended even worse. Find a job in Italy is already difficult time. But in Ravenna, a town of the province ... I would say impossible. In addition to this, is true also that my 52 years do not help, despite an excellent track record behind.
I do not know how many job applications I have done from October to now but I think a hundred. The answer: zero. Indeed .. no! There was a "Head Hunter" (headhunter simply in Italian) that is one of those pseudo recruitment agencies in Cesena (does not reveal the name, but they deserve it) who called me one day and asked me to do an interview because it sought highly qualified staff! I, unaware of the fate that awaited me and their behavior, I went, I believed and I also did four interviews with the company that was looking for a month and a half (time wasted). All good .. seemed. I have also made the economic proposal! (I would say very good)
"Accept our terms Mr. Pino? " said the head of human resources of this company Forlì.
" agree" and a strong close hand was my final answer.
" See you next week and put pen to paper to sign? " he repeated them.
And I answered in the affirmative.
End of story? But that taking the piss ! (sorry but we needed!) After two weeks reminds me and tells me that "there is a crisis know ... ... we decided that we do not do anything. And then, we have no one to support him. .. .. .. maybe discuss this issue again in 3 months ... 4 .... Go well on its way ... "But what" road "! on the A14 to beat?! The Promotrade was made to deny teklefono and by email, after three days he asked me sorry ... not contacted me! But at least have the courage and intelligence not to abuse the human personnel that handle! but go to give away the cul!

This is Italy today! (Maybe I should limit myself to the Romagna ...)
A Country of Poets?
of Heroes?
travelers? is perhaps travelers .. because the best migrate to seek work.
I ribbattezzerei a country of fraudsters, the quaquaraquà, petty, cowardly and pimps, of conquerors, exploiters and extortionists!
But where is the honest people? and the one that has a word? a handshake today means that you have already screwed!
Our youth today do not have the most ideal, no morals ... and do not even know what respect. The fault is ours .. and De Filippi! (look at how disgusting the controversy and give the answers that the pupils of the "Friends" with their teachers!)

And to find a job? Poor our youth! poor but also those over 40 in then-because they already had 35 years old to six companies. " Let's get more in the "fixed" (but we have to live life to precarious?) with the sword of Damocles in a year of having to start again ... and let's also the fact that industries are closing down or not to leave home for the staff ... Weather Forecast for 1,000,000 job (fisso!) jumping ... the case of ' Alitalia ... and yet we are fortunate that we have not had a case as " Lehman Bros' ... to mention just the latest ...

What prospects do we have? Those out on his own, if you have the money and risk if things do not go if the economy does not "pull" also calls the savings!. To us "over 50" does not take any more. Despite the fine words spoken to me as " you are a rare breed of horse " or "we like because it is versatile " (believe it! 7 I had to change jobs in the last 10 years!) I have no other opportunities go to "beat on the Adriatic" or trying to put up a shop or a few businesses. The trader, in other words .. because the carpenter did it disappear now.
But here's the icing on the cake: banks, guilty of defrauding the people putting titles rotten everywhere sucked through the throat and the blood of Italians ... have now "fear " to extend credit. Fear of being left without cash! And we must also "help" not to fail .. otherwise ensure that the overall economy collapses. And we must thank the Almighty if you do not fail and continue to suck money ... and not to accompany our funding requests.
requests at this time are my survival, we, of this country!

Christmas?
Mah! I do not know what to say.
We only hope that as in 2008 (at least mine) there are not more that 2009 ... at this point .. is not worse!

Roberto Pino

0 comments:

Post a Comment