Sunday, October 10, 2010

How To Make Naughty Birthday Cakes

The seven bases of Bausettete

walk with the reader, and I get ideas, not being an intellectual does not understand the point of view of the reader, but certainly be offended if you do not step to take. E 'which ultimately makes the pull pedantic, that as long as you were kicking at least defended the slashing of men of little faith. The reader is studying medicine, is one of those who will take oath hypocritical for the curia of care unsaid and not deceived, and without culture. She looks at me and said: "You know, I have all your books." I finally realized who I emptied the library. The player is a thief from latrine, clean, without ethics, and fortunately no propellers, so that it can catch and slander, the law of retaliation in concerns (in the sense that it is inspected several times) this hungry. And the law of the bass? Always treated us bad musicians!
After months, finally the process (avant-garde of ugliness). Riecheggian words, reforms and finally "The meeting broke up," so the jury can not sit down and give the verdict, and women waving their lipstick, to mock! I go to the player, completely satisfied, I'll be in the eyes. Who knows what will be smoked. Gives me more inspiration not the word, and speaks with gestures, his great friend. A bit damaged, the day after I go to class, I do not understand anything, but everything else is. Because I'm curious (for the curia backyard), I ask the professor: "In what way?" and he said: "Smell and taste, and I think the cafe. Sweet, arrives on the palate, awakening speech justifies the senses, grab the soul, the sleeping man, tormented minds, kissing on the mouth, reaches the heart, and you put it in your hand, feel a little strained. We form and gives form to a new day, running on the same axle. I end up dreaming and get a colleague who introduced me to a colleague that I've seen because it is connected to a friend. I introduce myself with making shrewd, until she herself is from another. Day to throw, but an environmentalist, then recycle it for weeks and weeks, until I get home from my epistolary novel, shoot them all with conviction, which recently issued a gun license and without a sea without ships. And who are without love and without bitterness? For this I take it around, though I chase until he decides to take a trip, that being very short, we can call it a tadpole in the hope that one day could jump from one fantasy to another, and so fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment