Saturday, January 3, 2009

Examples Of 4856 Counseling On Dui

Mazzolari Faber: The perfumery

Is there a place in Milan where I always go when I'm sad or depressed. It 's the Mazzolari perfumery, in Corso Monforte, corner San Babila. The
Mazzolari up to me as Tiffany's Holly Golightly.
A glass door separates the world ugly and bad from the realm of fairy tales.
Inside the air smells of all the flavors: the staircase down to the basement that shines with light and color and, again, perfumes. Cyprus, Chanel No. 5, of creams for every age and type of woman.
The atmosphere around me, warm and inviting. I feel better already, and only half of the scale.
Once the plan usually begins to look around in wonder, perfumery Mazzolari has everything it takes to make you feel like a princess. Arricciaciglia're looking for? There. The hair dye? There. The false-lash mascara by Yves Saint Laurent. Here it is. The crème raffirmissante, anti-aging, Moisturizing, anti-rides, hydrotenseur, de jour, de nuit, the contour des yeux? Voilà.
In the realm of beauty everything is immutable, eternal. Pencils never change places. And even the hairpins. Everything in its place, where I left it last time.
been around for reassurance I have decided to spend more than I should (or could) and committed the kind they already understand. That's one of them quickly I came up with a broad smile, saying "How can I help you, ma'am?".
And I can not resist the inviting offers of help, I melt, I get the legs of pudding and the princess in me is revealed. The contract flatters "What we have for this beautiful cream lady?" and offers me the most expensive, and I yield, the price does not matter anymore. Can you give me what he wants. The princess loves the adulation.
So. The sadness of the empty wallet vanishes and I do not care anymore. And then
. I love the lady committed with the white helmet and red sandals. I always try to make me serve her, at the cost of long waits, never boring the rest.
Once it happened to me that the woman who preceded me at the cash should sign an allowance of 800 euros for their purchases. It happens only in perfumery
Mazzolari.

0 comments:

Post a Comment